ok someone please help

Last Updated:

1. randyjoe980

randyjoe980 New Member This Topic's Starter

so i got my droid rooted. i was even dumb enough to pay for it. leave me alone i learned my lesson. im a tech-geek, but im still learning when it comes to android. ok so i think i have the second sholes bitchin bagel, 2.0.something. but i guess sholes messed up or something happened so now my smUpdater is a spacekeeper, but i dont want to get rid of it because i dont know what i should get to replace it. theres more to it. message me at randyjoe1980

Advertisement
  2. Branndon

Branndon Well-Known Member

they changed to "droidmod" get the dmupdater now from droidmod.org

3. randyjoe980

thank you very much. now with that said, what if i wanted to use ese53? would i have to back up my entire phone? would i have to go back to stock? what would i do? i know this may be alot to ask and forgive me if i, as a droidNoob, ask this of the forums, but could someone give me a step-by-step of how to switch over to ese53? is it a good idea?

4. Branndon

Branndon Well-Known Member

yes its a good idea, and just do a nandroid backup first, then a nandroid restore of 53. no need to go to stock

5. randyjoe980

would there be any way that someone could give me a step by step walkthru of how to do all that. i would google it all but im in school right now.