ok tell me!!!

Last Updated:

1. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have the 2.2 FRG01B ---I ALSO have the Ad10.1(non-market)do I really need the FRG22D????? Does it "speedup" my phone or what? Higher(or more) ghzlet me know...im having the damdest time downloadn the frg22d(i wish someone would put the update in a code so i can scan it like the first download and then put it through my ASTRO and reboot w the new) if I really do need it.....you guys are awesome w answers let me know PLEES>>>>:D

OK.....I found the thread w the scan code but then that update file doesnt exist when i went to the link for the download. Did i miss the train??? The site said "notfound"

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

FRG22D fixes some issues with FRG01B - everyone who is on FRG01B should eventually get it as an update OTA (over the air) so you don't *need* it right now.

As for downloading it - use this as your link:

http://bit.ly/aThI1z

Pretty sure you can type that into your phone :D

3. johnlgalt

4. bleedGreen

tried that link doesnt exist thanx though

5. bleedGreen

yea brotha thats the one I found as far as a scan code...first it said didnt exist tried again b/c you suggested it i scanned w scan-life and now i get server erro...perhaps too much of Us still trying to force download. Any insight on whats up ...or has it worked for you..since you said your downloading it??

6. johnlgalt

Umm, yes it does - I just started downloading it.

You may get an unconfirmed exception meaning you need to allow the connection b/c the certificate used by Google isn't matching their normal certificate.

However, like I said, there is a QRCode (for the same file) in the post I linked above.

7. johnlgalt

Every time I have tried I have gotten a file downloaded.

Are you trying all of these from your phone? The bit.ly may be giving an error b/c of the URL shortening - but another trick you could use would be to install http://code.google.com/p/chrometophone/downloads/list (Google Chrome extension (means that it needs Google Chrome) on your desktop and Chrome 2 phone (now in the market) on your phone....)

If you use Firefox, then instead of the Google Chrome extension you need https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/161941/ for Firefox.... (you still need the Chrome 2 Phone application from the Market).....

Then you can send the direct link to your phone to download....

8. rcaine

rcaine Well-Known Member

I was able to download it Sunday with FF. One link did not work but the Goggle server link worked for me.

9. bleedGreen

I'm good got it thnx soo much evry1......now I'm trying to get my grove on w 10.1downloaded it but thenits going online and can't access the app is this normal?

Im good w adobe just tried it again working love you all. B/c you guys always have answers
    Thnx soooooo much