• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ok who wants to downgrade? (Pssst...look here if you do) LOL!

Beautiful. Worked flawlessly. I removed all the Metro bloatware crap and now my phone uses less resources. Just wish I knew about the "no rooting patch" before I upgraded to 2.2.1 Thanks a million. For anyone queasy about doing this - don't be. Simply flawless.
hey where are the instructions to downgrade can you pos a link plz thanks.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
thanks, I seen that and its a different way then i did it before, the one im looking for was simple all i did was basically run the lg tool enter some info and done, if i have to ill go that way but i would like to use the method as before..

anyone know what im talking about lol its here somewhere i just cant find it or its been removed.

Upvote 0
thanks, I seen that and its a different way then i did it before, the one im looking for was simple all i did was basically run the lg tool enter some info and done, if i have to ill go that way but i would like to use the method as before..

anyone know what im talking about lol its here somewhere i just cant find it or its been removed.

Those files were removed. And I have asked before for them, but unfortunately nobody has a copy of them :(

Upvote 0
yes i would like to downgrade to the latest root-able version the easiest way possible.
and i believe this was the easiest way, it was like run the tool enter some info and done, no problems, i don't know why this was removed it was a perfectly good way to downgrade to 2.2 (i think it was.)

if you know the quickest and easiest way to go back to the latest root version please post a link to it.

thanks.

Upvote 0
yes i would like to downgrade to the latest root-able version the easiest way possible.
and i believe this was the easiest way, it was like run the tool enter some info and done, no problems, i don't know why this was removed it was a perfectly good way to downgrade to 2.2 (i think it was.)

if you know the quickest and easiest way to go back to the latest root version please post a link to it.

thanks.
check this post, it should be the easiest way, probably as simple as the downgrage to 2.2

http://androidforums.com/optimus-m-...imus-m-ms690-root-achieved-4.html#post3126977

Reactions: stitan
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones