Old and Grey

Last Updated:

1. Boneyneil

Boneyneil New Member This Topic's Starter

;) Hi All, I am very close to be of pension age, but still love my gadgets, having recently acquired a T Mobile Pulse. I had it unlocked and it is working a treat, but would like to know if anyone knows how I could remove the T Mobile start up screen. PS it si freezing here in the North of Scotland:D

Advertisement
  2. amd3000

amd3000 Member

3. Boneyneil

Thank you very much for taking the time to get back to me with the info about getting rid of my T Mobile start up screen. I will give it a go. Thanks again for your help

4. amd3000

amd3000 Member

If you download the t-mobile December update rom from their site you can keep that to restore your phone to its original 'Just out of the box' state.

I did the December update with no problem. You just unzip it and put the folder on your sd card. (I used an sd card reader). Go into the settings and select 'update'.

From what i can see you do exactly the same with the custom rom linked above.

Bear in mind you will lose all your downloaded apps and everything else when you update.

I understand the company who make these phones are about to release an update to Android 2 so may be worth waiting for that.

Hope that helps.....

5. Boneyneil

Thank you so much again for taking the time to reply to my queries, I will of course update from the T mobile rom but to be honest I didnt even log on or use the site before I changed over to a new supplier ( had a bad experience with T mobile before) VMT (very many thanks):):):)