old phone rebooted alot / new phone suks my batt drySupport

Last Updated:

1. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 17, 2009
    I rma'ed my first inc, it was rebooting and one of the buttons on the bottom was not lit.

My new inc works f-ing great and the gps is lighting fast.

But it seems to suck my sedio 1750 battery about 20% faster than my previous phone.. this new phone drains my 1750 battery like my previous phone did with the stock one.

i have changed alot of settings to get my batt life up, but it seems like this phone is battery hungrier than my last one.

any ideas.. i have done 2 fact resets just to make sure, plus i have hardly any apps on my phone and have things like face book turned off.

2. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    The only thing I would know would be to do some monitoring and try to figure out what is sucking accessing network/wifi, sucking cpu cycles and thus draining the battery so aggressively. Also, are you using the phone more since it works better for you.. the more you use it, the more battery you are going to use.
  3. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Running any widgets? On my second phone I noticed the Engadget widget was sucking my battery down (even in airplane mode and with updates/refresh off). What was strange is that on my first phone I didn't have this issue. Once I removed the widget, battery performance returned to normal. Keep meaning to uninstall and re-install it, but for now I just haven't been using it.