Omg bestbuy = worst store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. julian18d7

julian18d7 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been checking there online store 5 times a day for 5 days seeing if they have it in stock and when they do I call and they say they don't..... omg. Almost every store in my area says they have it in stock and there ALL telling me no. wtf!!!

Advertisement
  2. CoolBreeze

CoolBreeze Well-Known Member

K, thanks for sharing.

3. Gerbacio_PR

Gerbacio_PR Well-Known Member

drive there it does the trick!!!

then tell them that you called and someone told you they had em and if they dont that you need one since you drove there !!!

they will call other stores and hook you up...worked for me!

4. sniggity

sniggity Member

I just looked at the Black Evo on BB's website and you can add it to your cart yes. But it also states that shipping and store pickup are both unavailable as well.

5. julian18d7

julian18d7 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Trust me no other best buy has it and they definitely don't since I talked to every rep there.

6. hollawood24

hollawood24 Well-Known Member

Radio Shack is the absolute worse when it comes to getting things done on time..

7. liveitlive

liveitlive Member

The store where I picked up my Evo said online stock in store available but was all pre-orders and mine was a pre-order. So the mobile associate would tell callers no or not available while I was getting mine and she took A LOT of calls. Which I can understand. I would be upset if I find out a non-preorder got their phone before me.

8. Bennyhill

Bennyhill Well-Known Member

9. evoman2be913

evoman2be913 Well-Known Member

10. jmaeishi

jmaeishi Member

Definitely drive there and let them know you had your name on waiting list since (date). Speak with a manager if necessary.

11. Super Noob

Super Noob Well-Known Member

Like, oh my God, like, they don't have it, like, totally wtf.

Try saying that in a California-teen-girl-voice...

12. edriggers

edriggers Well-Known Member

13. ghosticmp19

ghosticmp19 New Member

This is so ridiculous. The reason why is because unlike every other company that sells your preorders after three days of you not picking them up. Best buy understands that this is a heavy vacation time so yes they have them but the are being held for pre orders. How would you like someone selling your preorders because you couldn't pick it up because of a family vacation or complications on your upgrade status with Sprint?

14. Ze2o

Ze2o Well-Known Member

Stop being a jerk.

I think it would just be better to physically drive down to there and ask them what the situation is. It sucks that the EVO has been out for about 2 months now and the supply still can't keep up with demand.

15. thelonewizard

thelonewizard Well-Known Member

+1

16. boogaloo

boogaloo Member

I live near Hillsboro, OR and I picked up a replacement from Best Buy. My original EVO had a stress crack near the power button. I walked in the store yesterday, put on a list and picked up my new phone today.

I recommend getting on their waiting list, get a reps name and number - then just call every morning. My Best Buy store received the phone at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time and that's their usually shipment delivery time. According to my rep, they usually get EVO's every day, but quantities do vary.

Good luck.

17. Gerbacio_PR

Gerbacio_PR Well-Known Member

all they have around here is Whites....i love my white and before i went to the store thats the one i wanted so i got it made

18. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

I think all that can be said in this thread has already been said.

Ultimately if they don't have them, they don't have them. Writing a story on the internet about how they are the worst store for not having them will not magically make them appear.

Keep checking and check online and through Sprint and through Radio Shack... You'll find one soon enough :)

19. sniggity

sniggity Member

I've checked websites like BB/Sprint/Radio Shack, etc daily. Plus called daily. I finally said screw it and ordered mine through Wirefly even though it said to allow 3-4 weeks. I figured I could cancel the order if I found one elsewhere. Ordered it last Wed(14th) and it was shipped to me this morning. 1 Week was a nice surprise and just saved me from the headache of hunting one down.

I don't think you can call BB or any other store is the worst though. They have no control over the Evo shortage and they are doing what they can. Kind of an immature post we have here.

20. evojoel

evojoel Well-Known Member

My friend works at the local Best Buy. They have been telling the front desk people to tell everyone Evos are out of stock no matter what. If you see it in stock drive down to the store.

21. digitalzombie

digitalzombie Well-Known Member

I simply just ordered mine online from them. Setup the service plan and everything from the website, and when I got it I drove it down to BB to have them flash my contacts over from my old phone at no charge. Overall I'd say my experience was A+. Any particular reason you have to pick it up from a store?

22. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

Umm ok how does a store being out of a product make them the worst store ever maybe you should blame sprint or htc for not making enough but blaming best buy is just ignorant.

23. highwayman1224

highwayman1224 Well-Known Member

I like turtles

GadgetGator likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.