• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help OMG help! im going nutzok guys to start (not a noob) lol although i feel DUMB! i was having a bunch

everbob1984

Mar 3, 2010
ok guys to start (not a noob) lol although i feel DUMB! i was having a bunch of probs with birdmans flyx (POS) and i wanted to go back to fresh install of it and booted bootstrap recovery etc did a restore.... here is the real bumb @ss move i funking restored a back from my droid 1 to my X..... ok stuck at M np started doing SBF 2.2 OTA i am OTA by the way 2.3.15 Nope! faile dat 99% said switching phone to BP then windows said error usb device unreconized or has malfunctioned this is my 5th attempt! same error any ideas to get me back to stock to recovery ANYthing but corrupt boot loader! LOL ILL PAY!

Dude, please take this the right way, but when you're asking for help with a technical problem, a mash of text, acronyms, no punctuation, no paragraphs and terrible spelling isn't the best way to get it. You want us to expend effort to try to help you, but you didn't even make an effort when you described the problem.

It sounds like it's just a driver problem. Will your phone boot into bootloader? The black screen where it says "ready to program"?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones