• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help OMG I Accidently Removed Menu Button

I was trying to launch Google Now by holding down the menu button as I believe that is what it said to do somewhere her on the forum. However, when I did that a message came up I think saying move/remove and my finger twitched and hit remove. Now I have no menu button.

How do I get the menu button back?

I'm really feeling quite stupid at the moment.:banghead:

I searched the forum and didn't find anything.

Is your menu button not working also on the home screen or just not working for google now?

I accidentally removed in from the home screen. However I re-flashed CleanRom and now its back. So now I'm just having to restore everything via Titanium Backup.

If there one thing I can say I'm learning a lot about this stuff. Possibly more than I thought I cared to, but I'm finding it kind of fun now.

Whats funny is my son is the tech geek in the family and all he's interested in is rooting his phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones