OMG I Need someones help!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. ajam100

ajam100 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have nexus one. This is my story. I had rooted my phone using universial android. I installed cyanogen mod and was a very happy user until I saw the MIUI Rom and then I flashed that. Then I saw that it was to unstable so I restored to a backup I made of cyanogen. After I started using cyanogen mod again it was very unstable and had random reboots and lots of force closes. So I just decided I was done with the rooting business so I was gonna use a passimg. Acsently I flashed the Korean passimg and I can't flash any of the other ones(except the frg33one because i cant update to frg83 after and lose root) So on the Korean Rom I rooted and installed clockworkmod. Then I noticed I couldn't install any custom rom(i tried CM6, CM6RC3,MIUI)and I kept getting errors.So while I was in clockwordmod restored one of my old stockrom backups before i had flashed any roms and it worked. But still when went to go and try and flash a rom it still gave me errors. But the most ANNNOYING thing of all is i would flash clockwordmod in rommanager than i would touch reboot to recovery. It worked. I got into clockwordmod but then when i would try and go back again a second time it wouldn't be there. It would be the stock android recovery and even when i would go to recovery though the bootloader it would still be stock recovery. I dont know what to do. As i said my bootloader isnt unlocked because i dont want to void my warrenty. my inital plan was if i ever needed to return this ting i could just i could just run a passimg and restore to to stock everything and there would be no traces. If i have to return my phone it would have to be last resort because I live in Canada and I would have to play ridiculous duties and taxes on it. Now i just want to make sure im able to install gingerbread on when it comes out. Also i forgot to mention that everytime i try to update my phone to 2.2.1 it always fails even though im on stock recovery(although even when i go into recovery and it is the stock recovery rommanager still says im running clockwordmod) PLEASE HELP!!!

ps. Im only 13 but i consider myself to be pretty techsmart for 13. I wouldnt mind using cmd/terminal and im running ubuntu 10.10 on my laptop.

Advertisement
  2. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

ajam100 likes this.
  3. ajam100

ajam100 New Member This Topic's Starter