BatfinkUK1 Well-Known Member

Wahoo! I cant quite beleive it..... It's here!:D:D:D

No sign of any carrier branding.:)
    Micro HDMI cable in the box.:)

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. cazman

cazman Well-Known Member

I am unbelievably jealous! Why the hell didn't mine turn up today! Ah well, i need to know everything :L first impressions? Speedier than every other Android Phone atm? How's the camera compared to other phones? Any issues?
  3. aMpeX

aMpeX Well-Known Member

congrats to you.

Packaging looks slightly different from what I've seen. The phone was never placed "diagonally" in the package I've seen so far.

Hopefully, I can get mine from the post office the day after tomorrow. I can't bear waiting any longer.
  4. BatfinkUK1

BatfinkUK1 Well-Known Member

I'm very, very pleased with it so far.:D It feels very good in the hand, nice and solid yet not to bulky. It's a very tactile object for a device with such a minimalist design. The rear cover being slightly soft to the touch gives it a very classy feel. The PR shots make the rear camera bulge look a lot more pronounced than it really is. The display is bright, clear, crisp and detailed.
    The home screens can be de-cluttered in seconds. The LG branded apps whilst not perfect are quite functional and not too obtrusive (so far).

I haven
  5. sebsal

sebsal Well-Known Member

I'm posting this from my new 2x. the web browsing is so fast! faster than my ipad
  6. EmceeGeek

EmceeGeek Well-Known Member

very nice! where did you order yours?