Omg! What did i do?!?!!!Support

1. B4tnam

B4tnam Well-Known Member

I tried to root my phone, followed all the steps and everything. Then I went to go use root explorer and it said i had no root. so i was like forget this. Now my phone is REALLY laggy... what did i do to it?! All i did was root, then install Superuser, uninstalled it, installed busybox, uninstalled it, installed SuperSU, uninstalled it. Now my phone is so laggy. When i use swype, or hit my menu button, it like lags open or the swipe lags. I really want my ohone back to the way it was :/ Please help me... :[

Advertisement
    :
  2. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Try this.

"REALLY SLOW AFTER ROOT?
    Remove the "SystemBackupTest" app, if you haven't already.
    On your phone, go to "Settings -> Developer options" and make sure "USB debugging" is TICKED
    Connect your phone via USB to your computer.
    Make sure the phone is in "Charging Only" mode.
    Open a command prompt (may need admin privelages, right click, run as administrator)
    Type without quotes "cd C:\o4xr" and press enter.
    Type without quotes "adb shell rm /data/local.prop" and press enter.
    Type without quotes "adb reboot" and press enter."

Straight from root guide.
    B4tnam likes this.
  3. B4tnam

B4tnam Well-Known Member

I wish i would have checked back on the forums just a few minutes sooner. I actually went crazy and googled like crazy and just ended up doing a hard reset. but thank you so much man!
  4. jpizle

jpizle Well-Known Member

the key thing is when you mess your phone up is don't panic.
  5. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Yup because most of the time its fixable. And no problem!
  6. LGismyVISION

LGismyVISION Well-Known Member

People say don't panic sometimes but when you need your phone , For Work , House , Buisness , Anything important and it might not be solvable , Then your fired , No house , No food , and then your on the streets singing show tunes for cash , Just saying it can happen somehow... Chain Reaction!
  7. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

warning! rooting your phone might result in committing suicide.
  8. B4tnam

B4tnam Well-Known Member

The sad thing is, I've rooted so many other phones before this. It was just this one i cared more about then the others. haha
  9. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

There's an unbrick guide, not sure why you're so worried :p
  10. B4tnam

B4tnam Well-Known Member

Because I was just worried on why my phone slowed down so much.
  11. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Well-Known Member

It slowed down because you didn't didnt the root. If you're using the "i found a root .bat" then you have to use the associated APK and you have to run the .bat twice. Once with the API on and another once your phone reboots. (Also don't forget about turning on USB debugging like Heretic said.)