• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help On a go slow....

Dave_b77

Lurker
Jun 25, 2013
Morning all.

Over the last few days the browser seems to have slowed right down. The keyboard seems to take ages to catch up with my typing (I don't type that fast) and has been missing key taps!

Connection speed is fine, and my S4 is working fine.

Google chrome with standard keyboard. No apps recently installed.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Wild guess: have you tried clearing the cache and / or history?

I have mate. For some reason it seems to be intermittent. Back to normal again now
banghead.gif

Upvote 0
I have experienced the same thing, infrequent, intermittant very slow response. Not just internet stock browser but using S-note. I wondered if I had any malicious software loaded- there have been loads of app updates recently and sometimes for stock apps I don't use like Samsung link. I am prob adding 2+2 and making 5 but it made me wonder.
I didn't have much running at the time so I restarted the device which temporarily resolved it

Done a scan using AVG and no problems..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones