On Sale today only for $230 ShippedGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jupiter5

jupiter5 New Member

Advertisement
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Well-Known Member

Go for it I got mine and love it. just the right size not to big like the iPad and just the right size to carry around.
  3. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

How easy is it to set up month-by-month service through Sprint? Anyone know what Sprint's 4G speeds are like on this device?
  4. SurrealOne

No idea on the month to month question. And 4g speeds will very depending on your location. My 4g speeds have been GREAT I was seeing 10meg download speeds
  5. Mobilemoll

Mobilemoll Member

Mine came today-similar deal but also bought the pen for around $245 or so. Doubt if
    I'll get a Sprint plan unless a month to month situation happens. I'll just use my Dell Streak 7 as a data hotspot in a pinch :)
  6. Fabiana

Fabiana Member

So how do you like it? I can't wait to get mine! I LOVE My HTC!:D
  7. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

Its like the incredible, but bigger and sprint. I love it!
    Fabiana likes this.
  8. Mobilemoll

Mobilemoll Member

I love it! :) Seems zippier than my Dell Streak 7. Not liking the fact that Hulu+ doesn't offer video playback on it but other then that I'm loving this tablet. Now I have to find a case for it
  9. Fabiana

Fabiana Member

Do other videos play.. I read something about it not having flash support! Seems strange.. for something I can easily do on phone but can't do on the tablet?!?
  10. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

won't let you download in the market?
  11. Mobilemoll

Mobilemoll Member

I just think Hulu+ isn't compatible on this device although it seems to work with others. Netflix and Crackle work. HBOGo as well.
  12. Fabiana

Fabiana Member

I opened my package today and I AM VERY pleased so far! Dowloaded the adobe flash (not pre-installed) and videos are great! For 200.00 bucks.. Can't beat that!
  13. SurrealOne

Very sweet deal. I love mine and it is just the right size.
  14. welbinator

welbinator Well-Known Member

245 for a pen??! What does it do?
  15. bsweetness

bsweetness Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the poster meant that it was $245 for the tablet and the stylus, but it is worded in a confusing way that makes it seem like the stylus cost $245.

If it's the HTC Scribe stylus that's designed for use specifically with the View/Flyer/Jetstream, it's awesome. I have one for my View. It doesn't work like a normal capacitive stylus. It's much more accurate, more like a traditional stylus on a resistive screen (without having to press down like you do on those). It only works with a few specific apps (although with the supposedly incoming Honeycomb update it will add support for much more), and you can't use it for general use (navigating the home screen, menus, apps, etc.), but if you're someone who needs to do some note-taking, annotating/highlighting documents, or drawing, it's fantastic.
  16. Mobilemoll

Mobilemoll Member

Yea I meant the stylus included with the EV was $245. Sorry for any confusion :eek:. I wish it was the Scribe included instead, doubt I'll pay $50 extra for one.
  17. bsweetness

bsweetness Well-Known Member

I bought my Scribe for $30 on eBay. It's money extremely well spent if you're using the tablet for note-taking, annotating/highlighting documents, drawing, or putting a signature to documents electronically. If you're not doing much along those lines though, it's probably not worth the added cost. If you are, then it's a must-have. It's what truly sets the HTC tablets apart from the rest, and it works extremely well.

I have a normal capacitive stylus that I purchased when I had the Asus Transformer. It's ok, but they're really clunky and imprecise. It's like trying to write/draw with a big, cheap crayon that doesn't always mark.