On screen keyboardsSupport

1. AirmanOreo

AirmanOreo New Member

Can you get swype or shapewriter on the backflip? If so which keyboard is better?

Advertisement
  2. climber1872000

climber1872000 New Member

I don
  3. Quakcow

Quakcow Member

I'm not sure which is better as I haven't used either, but there seems to be a couple of useful links here:

Swype does not work - Motorola Backflip Forum

...not sure if I can link to other forums, but I'm not sure if all the links would work for you.
  4. maciel310

maciel310 Well-Known Member

I have swype on my phone, and I am liking it pretty well so far. Lets you get away with very inaccurate typing and it still gets it right the majority of the time. Here is the link I used: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

It is a minimized version, so it takes up less room on your device (default swype uses a few megs, this basically has the images taken out of the tutorials in order to shrink it down).

I can't tell you which is better since I have only used Swype, but I do like it.
  5. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

6. AirmanOreo

AirmanOreo New Member

Thank you so much this is exactly what I been looking for!
  7. marvin02

marvin02 Well-Known Member

So far I like SlideIt for the Backflip, although the latest update seems a bit buggy.
  8. Sharkonwheels

Sharkonwheels Well-Known Member

^^
    +1

I think per Marvin's suggestion elsewhere on the InterWebz, I downloaded and installed SlideIT, and have never looked back...
    T