On the fence

Last Updated:

1. benjiv

benjiv New Member This Topic's Starter

so do i get a samsung vibrant or wait for something better later in the year?
    i bought a mytouch 3g last year and as soon as i couldnt return it, android phones started flooding the market

Advertisement
  2. Cycrow

Cycrow Member

its worth it, buy it

3. dzine2fit

dzine2fit Well-Known Member

Its alright, I am not too crazy over it but its got the apps I like, like kindle and stuff and I couldnt wait to get rid of the cliq so I am gonna keep it.But if you have patience then I would wait since android central says more phones are coming on tmo soon.

4. Cycrow

Cycrow Member

its just the nature of technology, what ever you buy, there will be something better in a few months.

You just have to say wtf sometimes and go for it.

5. Nickk

Nickk Active Member

If you always want the newest and best, then you will never get a new phone. As the above poster said, there will ALWAYS be something better coming out. This is especially true in the world of technology where it is outdated practically as soon as it's released. Just pick up the vibrant IMO, it is an amazing phone.

6. phatlipboardz

phatlipboardz Member

*Push*

Whoops! Looks like you fell off the fence and landed next to a Vibrant. Lucky duck.

7. QwertyBlog

QwertyBlog Member

I was in the same situation after hearing about all the new phones coming out with 1.5 GHz or dual core processors or front facing cameras, but do you REALLY need all of that? Once I got the vibrant, I thought it was perfect. 1 GHz is a lot on a phone, and that screen is the best in the market in my opinion. And I honestly can't picture myself doing a video chat with someone in public. Trust me, that Hummingbird processor is a BEAST. You won't regret getting the vibrant. I work at an electronics store and a bunch of my co workers planned on returning their EVOs and iPhone 4s after looking at my Vibrant. No lie.

8. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

Well, if you are that unsure about this choice, I would wait. It is a nice phone, but not a perfect phone for me. There are some things I wish had been included with the hardware, and it needs some software tweaks, which I am soon will be coming in an update, but I have decided to keep it in spite of its' faults.
    The previous posters are correct in that there will always be better choices down the road, no matter what phone you choose.