• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Onavo data app - useless?

OK, so Onavo finally got back to me and said "sorry, that shouldn't happen. We will have our DEV team investigate this". However...I also contacted BT and told them I was asking Onavo for help, and guess what?...Instantly got an email offering a 60% reduction on both of the overuse charges as a 'goodwill gesture', totalling

Upvote 0
OK, so Onavo finally got back to me and said "sorry, that shouldn't happen. We will have our DEV team investigate this".

Well, that was a month ago. Nothing more from Onavo. Total waste of time. Learn from my experience and find another data check company because these people are useless. If you want a 'pretty app' then fine, but if you need an app that works and can be relied upon, look elsewhere. I certainly will.
:mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones