• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root One Click Root For FROYO Intercept for WINDOWS!!

found it. ill try it and post results. thanks! i never saw the root page for intercept rooting, i googled and ended on this exact page.

problem... the link to the thread for steps 1-6 takes me to a list of forums... its a dead link.....

I think that's from before they split the sprint and virgin forums. Lemme see if I can fix the link for you.

Reactions: isavegas
Upvote 0
dont worry. i got the tar from somewhere else. sorry. now, how do i add a second thanks...??????

Bwahaha. Feel free to hit all my posts. Hahahaha. If you need me again, let me know. Please make sure you're flashing the right tar file (as in NOT the one from my 6 steps, rather the one from the rooting thread)

Upvote 0
HELP!

"cannot open bin file" im at the part where it says to click start download, and this pops up..

i googled the slapstick tar and used that. its 1.1, but whats wrong? does it HAVE to be the one from your link, because the link for the slapstick tar is dead.......???? or do i just have to rename it whatever the original was...????

Upvote 0
HELP!

"cannot open bin file" im at the part where it says to click start download, and this pops up..

i googled the slapstick tar and used that. its 1.1, but whats wrong? does it HAVE to be the one from your link, because the link for the slapstick tar is dead.......???? or do i just have to rename it whatever the original was...????

Merry Christmas:

SlapKernel-v1.1.tar (luckily I never delete anything)

Did you use my version of swupdate?

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones