One Click Root Updated By Final /W Superuser 3.0.6 Binary 3.0.3 DOWNLOAD

Last Updated:

1. finalturismo

finalturismo Well-Known Member

One Click Root Updated By Final /W Superuser 3.0.6 Binary 3.0.3 DOWNLOAD
    DOWNLOAD ONE CLICK ROOT /W FIX

10/29/2011 - Added adb wait-for-device command, waits for device before running script.

Download and run the batch file, restart the phone on your own.

For all of you who could no longer root, using the official one click root.

This will solve your problems, I added 4 batch commands.

2 of them fully clear out your android's tmp folders. The other 2 commands delete your su files before attempting root.

ENJOY

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THE MAKING OF ONE CLICK ROOT, ALL CREDIT GOES TO MAKER.

Batch Script

Advertisement
  2. mike760534211

mike760534211 Well-Known Member

I will test this when i get home today and post results
  3. jestar36

jestar36 Member

It updates the Super user APK but the binary stays set on 3.0 if I try to update it says Super user denied super user access..
  4. computed

computed Member

That's the problem I keep having, it almost seems that there was some update, that locked the original SU installation from the android revolution, and nothing I have tried allows access, to delete, overwrite or execute them.
    It wont update, it wont uninstall it wont overwrite.
  5. finalturismo

Well i couldnt find bin 3.0.0 to emulate the problem.
    But i added 3 more commands to the command line.
    Its just like the adb shell rm /system/xbin/su
    but it uses the zergling exploit from the temp folder.

This might be a way around your su file not being able to delete properly.

adb shell /data/local/tmp/sh -c "rm /system/xbin/su"

adb shell /data/local/tmp/sh -c "rm /system/bin/su"

I added another copy command to make sure the su file was in the /system/xbin folder

adb push su /system/xbin/su

Try this and let me know what happens, no risk involved.

if this does not work give me an instant messenger name so we can get down to the problem.
  6. mike760534211

mike760534211 Well-Known Member

Not sure what all you did but that worked perfectly for me.

Thanks

and Thanks again
  7. finalturismo

I had it run 2 different delete commands for the su file, one after the other.

I figured you weren't able to run the regular command for some reason.

So i used the zergling exploit to attempt to delete your su file again.

GLAD IT WORKED FOR YOU :)
  8. morgankslade

morgankslade Well-Known Member

I have the first root with SU v2.3.6.2 binary v2.3.2-efgh. Everything is working fine. Do I need to update anything, or leave well enough alone?
  9. finalturismo

You can update the super user from app market, and binary from super user app.

3.03 is safe

The 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 updates caused users to lose root

Thats what i made this patch for.

but you can use it to update yours as well

it is 100% safe

I tested it multiple times from 2.3.6.2 and v2.3.2
    jestar36 likes this.
  10. jestar36

jestar36 Member

Its worked turns out the zip i downloaded was corrupted n thats y it didnt work i have root again!!!
  11. bernz508

bernz508 Active Member

sorry to be such a noob but i downloaded the fix update zip, re-installed the drivers, even factory reseted and still not working.. im thinking its something with the su binary but i just cant figure it out..
    what you said about the su file not being able to delete properly. This quest on regaining root access is going on 2 weeks, please help! Thank you for your time.
  12. finalturismo

Well you said you had a Samsung admire right?

Just msg me on skype : finalturismo
  13. wayne137

wayne137 Well-Known Member

so when i get the phone i should use this way to root the phone than the one in the sticky???
  14. eljefe0000

eljefe0000 Well-Known Member

id like to know this ^^^ as well i got my phone yesterday it updated itself i have not tried rooting yet but im guessing its this root but id like to confirm this as well
  15. finalturismo

its your choice really, the original one click root will work just fine, if it your first time rooting.

The problem with the original one click root is, it doesn't clear out your tmp folders and delete the old su files before install.
    So if you ever re install, it could give you problems like it did for me.
  16. bernz508

bernz508 Active Member

so basically there's no way to re root my Samsung admire?
  17. finalturismo

Get on Skype again, i had to go for a sec.
  18. androidph

androidph Member

hello, sorry for the noob question, may i know where I can find a step by step rooting of my Esteem? Any per-requisites or should be backed up before rooting?

Thanks a heap.
  19. kanaida

kanaida Well-Known Member

I will talk to the maker about using his zerg exploit, and making it a free app to root and unroot properly without using the terminal at all as some of you seem to be having some problems. If you ever used Z4Root, pretty much the same type of thing. I just have to do a little reading so that it's not going to give me developer troubles on the market. I may just post the APK on my own website and the forum, but i'd be better on the market to keep it legitamite because people often modify APK's and put things in them that you don't want.
  20. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Yeah and if you violate the Market rules like Better Keyboard 8 did with some other apps of theirs Google deletes you account and wont allow ANY of your apps to stay.
  21. kanaida

kanaida Well-Known Member

Yep, so what i'll do is re-package it into a nice little apk. give it to the guy who made the original for his own thread since he's the one who really deserves credit. I'll also host it on my website for easy access, but i'll keep it off the market. I will review the market agreement to see if I can make a little link button to my own hosted webpage within the app for ease of use.
  22. danyvw

danyvw Well-Known Member

That will be better. Good luck and thanks in advance for the app. Many esteem owners will appreciate it.
  23. vipinbeniwal

vipinbeniwal New Member

finalturismo ur work is great

could you please tell me any way to execute this script for rooting android phone at run time in my android application.

thanks
    vipin
  24. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Well-Known Member Developer

if you notice this thread is 3mos old ;)
    mrpnut likes this.