One click Root!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. arthurreeder

arthurreeder New Member

Created a torrent for easy sharing of the root and the Samsung 32bit Drivers. Thank you!

Advertisement
  2. interdpth

interdpth Well-Known Member

Yes, please! Spread the word! This a phone almost any can afford, and getting it rooted is wonderful!

Also tell them to donate to us xD Kidding.
  3. flyers2114

flyers2114 Member

I will take care of it. Thx!!!
  4. RFKPAPI

RFKPAPI New Member

Thanks followed read me and worked with reboot:d:d:d
  5. LAWLETTE

LAWLETTE Well-Known Member

When the new version comes out is there any need to "Re-root" with it?
  6. interdpth

If you're already rooted, then no. If you're not rooted. Then yes.
  7. cisco3280

cisco3280 New Member

I will wait for the new versions guys !!!

8. sidewinder767

sidewinder767 Member

You guys are awsome. Thanks very much for all the time and effort. I will donate asap for all your work. Thanks again it worked after a reboot. Now point me to some awsome rom's. hahaha

Hey guys how and where do I donate to all who made it work ?????
  9. interdpth

Donate button in the first post. :D

KMS 1.0 coming soon.
  10. Purponic

Purponic Well-Known Member

I could not get this to work after multiple attempts so I did a factory reset and it worked first shot.
  11. interdpth

1.0 has been released!
  12. ChoDroid

ChoDroid Well-Known Member

Ok so I will be the first to admit I removed something i didn't want to. I thought I was removing my selection of stock live wallpapers but I also removed the stock app to load the live wallpapers. So it no longer appears as an option when I go to settings - wallpapers... Could someone PLEASE make me a APK of the app from a back up? It has to work that way.. Well I'm guessing and hopeing anyway...
  13. ChoDroid

ChoDroid Well-Known Member

Ive also had an issue that when I downloaded a song from a music app it froze and corrupted my sd card and I had to reformat it on the PC. Would not read it on phone or PC. Finally got it to reformat using HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool. So just lots of work getting all the media, apps, and data back. Thought I would share. Just in case.
  14. Purponic

Purponic Well-Known Member

What are you using to remove apps? I tried Titanium Backup but after the reboot they are still there. Any suggestions?
  15. new optimus

new optimus Well-Known Member

16. srvctek

srvctek New Member

Just rooted two prevails, couldnt be any easier!
  17. carben24

carben24 Active Member

can you make a video for me on how to do it?

what do you mean unzip the file from your computer
  18. interdpth

Right click the file you downloaded. You should have a button that says "Extract all" or something like that. DO THAT.
  19. carben24

carben24 Active Member

do you install super user?
  20. interdpth

The one click does it for you.
  21. carben24

carben24 Active Member

so do you have to go to a certain menu once you install all of that on my phone to install root?
  22. new optimus

new optimus Well-Known Member

no

Here is the exact thing you do download the file, place it somewhere easy to find, Your desktop works. Right click it hit extract all.
    You will now have several files on your desktop one of which will say prevailtoexistence you will double click that, it will open a command prompt and scroll lots of things and stop saying press any key to continue. press a button, space bar works it will scroll more and again stop saying press any key, I forget how many exactly but when it is done your phone will reboot and it will be rooted.

YOU NEED THE PHONE PLUGGED INTO THE USB AND YOU NEED TO HAVE THE PHONE DRIVERS INSTALLED.
    If you plug in the phone and windows says searching for drivers you need to install them. BEFORE YOU RUN THE ONE CLICK.
  23. teddyfisk

teddyfisk Member

24. Motlem

Motlem New Member

After rooting, Titanium worked great for me removing the bloatware....uninstalled...deleted and rebooted and they weren't even on the list crossed out anymore......YAYYY!!!
  25. Motlem

Motlem New Member

For some reason, root checkers said I do not have root....had to download the superuser app from the marketplace and installed it. After that Busybox was able to install and no problems.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.