1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

One Handed all screen won't work. Can't get it to triggerSupport

1. radman2020

radman2020 Well-Known Member

I checked off One handed keyboard all screens... but it won't work. The manual ones work where you can get the keyboard or calculator to move over... but I can't shrink all the screens.

Why? Could something be interfering?

Advertisement
    :
  2. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

swipe the screen right then left really quickly, sometimes a takes a few tries.
  3. lloyd_braun

lloyd_braun Member

I also can't get this to work. Have setting enabled and tried the swipe as seen in videos instructions etc. Can't get it to work. Any ideas?
  4. techjunkie860

techjunkie860 Well-Known Member

If you have a case, I've found that it's harder to activate. Try from the edge of either side, go from off the screen on the end of the bezzle. Slide your finger from right to left or left to right on the other side of the screen. It might take a couple of tries but once you get it, you should be all set. good luck
  5. lloyd_braun

lloyd_braun Member

Still can't get this to work after watching videos and doing as described. Any ideas?
  6. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

It can be rough, no doubt. I can make it work an average of once out of 7 times. :)

Can't think of any secret, have to do it fairly rapidly though.
  7. lloyd_braun

lloyd_braun Member

In the store now can get it to work no problem in the floor model must be something with my phone
  8. dustwun77

Mysteries... :confused:
  9. techjunkie860

techjunkie860 Well-Known Member

Try inside of edge instead of the edge, it's a quick back and forth. Also make sure that the feature is on. System settings, controls, one handed operation. It's like getting the my apps bar when you open the market. Instead of swiping from left to right to swipe from left to right then back.
  10. dustwun77

I think I found the secret, actually. Instead of a quick, straight in and out motion, do this < from right or this > from left.