One handed Keyboard?Support

Last Updated:

1. pablotech1

pablotech1 Active Member

I thought the update was out already, is it only for international version??
    Any good keyboards I can download for 1 hand typing? Something more compact...

2. fuzzyreets

fuzzyreets Well-Known Member

Looking for this too. Any luck?
  3. __nocach

__nocach New Member

Try this one. Can't imaging typing with one hand without it =)
  4. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Anyone download it yet?
  5. wWHYsoSIRIUSs

wWHYsoSIRIUSs Member

looks good so far havent really used or messed around with it cause i just downloaded it but it lets u shrink the keyboard as small has u want it i have mine set at 70% so i dont have to stretch my thumb to far, So far it looks like its going to work good
  6. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

I tried it...its terrible! Using the Perfect Keyboard with an ICS theme.

Unless u have GIGANTIC HANDS one handed typing is pretty much out.
  7. Fred G. Vader

Fred G. Vader Well-Known Member

Have you tried Swype? I have no problem using it one handed, then again i have pretty big hands.
  8. wWHYsoSIRIUSs

wWHYsoSIRIUSs Member

does perfect keyboard allow you to shrink the size of the keyboard i want to try it but dont want to pay 2.99 if it dont shrink the size, i found that onehaned keyboard around 70% is the size of the iphone keypboard when its not in landscape
  9. wWHYsoSIRIUSs

wWHYsoSIRIUSs Member

also , just realized if u hold ur finger down on the "tap to enter" part then select input method then select samsung keyboard it has differnt options. the samsung keyboard will let u change to a 3x4 keyboard what works like a old cell pj=hone where u have 3 letters on one number, i ried it a little bit seem fine for typing