• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

One happy NHL fan here!

The site is not built specifically Android. It is just a site that has games up there that you can watch on a computer. Some of the games are compatible with DROID (the ones that are broadcast in FLASH), other links use other formats (Veetle, Vshare..etc).

And as for being a Devils fan, my condolences.

What website ? I need a way to catch the Montreal games. I can't watch them in Ontario without paying 24.99 for all french channels :mad:

Upvote 0
If I could thank you 100 times I would. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Well keep it quiet lol its not exactly legal. But im in Canada and we don't have the app here because Bell Has exclusive rights to NHL in Canada but we still don't have this app as it is exclusive to Verizon.

But you are very welcome lol. I can finally watch my Habs games in Toronto without paying 25 a month for the French channels :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones