One of I'm sure Many...

Last Updated:

1. IanLacy

IanLacy Member This Topic's Starter

Hey. I'm Ian. I'm a no bs, love to bs kind of guy. When I go outside and exhale in cold weather, I can see my breath. I graduated from college in 2008 with a BS degree in electrical engineering. Every finals week I would sit and try to study, but get distracted by my phone. I work an excessive amount of hours every week. I like art. My favorite illustrative instrument happens to be sharpie markers, and my favorite medium for said instrument is a hard-boiled egg. I also live and breathe photography, unless it's cold outside -- then I breathe cold air. My favorite movie hasn't been produced yet. If you want to know what it would be, just ask. My favorite word is sarcasm. I believe there is a little bit of truth behind every joke. I play the bass guitar. My sense of humor is much more expansive than I let on. I do have a Mac, but can justify it because I'm a photographer. I used to use a Palm Pre. I'm excited to learn about Android and what it can provide to facilitate my hectic schedule.

Cheers,

Ian

Advertisement
  2. blackhawk24

blackhawk24 Member

Lets hear the movie idea..........

3. IanLacy

IanLacy Member This Topic's Starter

Ender's Game if directed by Peter Jackson and David Yates.

Random, I know.

4. adi19956

adi19956 Well-Known Member

nice.