1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

One of my contacts doesn't show in recent call list...Support

1. oregonboas

oregonboas Member

So I love the phone. Battery life is good. But... I have one contact that WILL NOT show up in my recently called list. It shows up in the call history, but NOT in the first screen when I hit the phone "button." You know the list of recent calls... Everyone but my wife shows up. She does not have any custom setting other than a picture, but my dad and son both have contact pics and show up fine.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. oregonboas

oregonboas Member

Nobody else? No opinions?
  3. jayuse83

jayuse83 New Member

I have the same thing happening but its only with one number for one contact (that I've noticed). I have my girlfriend's cell and work numbers and only her work number shows up in the list, her cell doesn't. I've tried removing her from the contacts list and readding her but no luck.
  4. CharlzO

CharlzO Well-Known Member

Your phone is trying to eliminate competition. Be wary.

:p
  5. Dobieg

Dobieg Well-Known Member

Same issue here with not showing as a recent call. Also this same number often won't play the custom ringtone, just plays the default.
  6. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member

ME TOOOOOOO. i havent brought this up before because i though i was a lone phantom here.

have 2 people that show up but not from the right recent call. always my friends work number, and sisters house number?!?!

HTC com'on
  7. plim

plim Well-Known Member

it seems that the changed the behavior of the contact "list" on the phone app.

on the Incredible, it would show the call history. Whereas for the TB, it seems to show some amalgum of some call history, then favorites, then your full address book.

the weird call history has my home number (which is under my wife's contact), but every time i call her mobile, it does not change the entry to her mobile. it's very weird.