One of the Dock Widgets Will Not Work!Support

Last Updated:

1. Puddin422

Puddin422 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know someone else posted this before, but I can't find it now. Maybe it's buried in the bug thread. There are 4 icons on the dock, and the one second from the left (next to phone one) WILL NOT WORK. It was for Contacts. I deleted it and changed it to Market, and that won't work either. It says:

"Could not launch the requested activity."

Is there a fix for this?

Advertisement
  2. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're using launcher pro... If you long press on the dock widget it should give you the option to change the shortcut. (see the screenshot below), then select applications and select market. That should fix it.

[​IMG]

3. Puddin422

That's what I did. And it still does not work. Gives me the same message as it did when it was stock, with Contacts as the widget. I changed it to Market, assuming it was the Contacts widget that was the problem, but it doesn't work no matter what the widget is in that spot.

Yes, it's Launcher Pro. I wasn't even thinking about that when I posted. Doh!

4. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

Hmm... Try removing the dock widget then adding it back to the dock. If that doesn't work then i'm afraid im not sure where the issue is. Good luck!

5. Puddin422

Got it!! No idea why that didn't work before!

6. Seddy

Seddy Well-Known Member

Lol! Sometimes these bad boys can be stubborn. Glad I could help! Be sure to click that Thanks button. :)