one rom, one file

Last Updated:

1. jhart15063

jhart15063 Member This Topic's Starter

Hello im looking for a ROM that i can flash with one file that will be stable, fast and have live wallpapers, OverClocking, apps2sd and MAYBE JIT. however im MAINLY looking for the first 3. links and opinions appreciated. Thanks.

ps. im new to this so any additional info that would help me in the rooting process and the hole rom flashing deal is greatly appreciated hahah. but first ^^ that question

Thanks in advance
    Jhart

Advertisement
  2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

Aloysious

3. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

this is getting a little ridiculous. theres been at least 10 threads in the last week of people just asking for a rom. its not hard to just look for yourself. we are glad to help you, but we expect you to have done some background info first rather than just come in with a list of what you want.

cornbreadfarts likes this.
  4. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member

I'm gunna have to agree with andrizoid here. We are happy to help, but it isn't that hard to check out the ROMs and see what works for you. The only way to learn is by doing it.

5. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member

im not trying to be mean here, but you should probably get a little understanding of what your doing too rather than just ask for a step by step guide for your specific situation. you learn everything by trying it. one of my biggest pet peeves is when people ask me if they should try x rom. of course you should! just do a nand backup and try everything!

ive tried every rom out there and i keep the most current version of all of them on my sd card. you just gotta try things.

darkside likes this.