One Terabyte Newsgroup Data $40

Last Updated:

1. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

NewsgroupDirect is having a block sale. You can get 1 terabyte for $40. I bought a 1 terabyte block about 6 months ago for $50 and still have over 900gb left. Their servers have good rentention, over 1400 days, and great speed. I've been with them almost a year and never had a problem.

johnlgalt likes this.
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

I was a beta tester and forum mod for Shemes forums and I still get 100 GB free per month. Ilan Shemes said we mods deserved it for all the support we gave in the forums, even though there are no forums anymore, only a knowledge base with support FAQs.

Nice to know about this block though, just in case I ever go over my 100 GB block in any given month - does it have an expiry date?
  3. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

No, no expiration. Its good as long as you have bytes left. I thought it was a better deal than paying 10 or 20 dollars a month for unlimited service.

And I love Grabit. :D
  4. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

Then that *IS* kewl. I appreciate the head up!

And, yeah, GrabIt is the only binary news reader I use, although I also have Forte's Agent v7 - they've really improved things....

I like Forte only b/c of the kill files and filtering of crossposts....but I never use it lol.