One thing I have found not to do with the EVO.Tips

Last Updated:

1. Rylando

Rylando Active Member This Topic's Starter

For those who are fond of the unplug/restart/plug method in the morning, DO NOT hit snooze on your alarm before restarting. My damn phone wouldn't stop singing and there was no Snooze/Dismiss prompt. I had to restart it three times to finally let it know I was awake.

Advertisement
    EarlyMon likes this.
  2. duxklr

duxklr New Member

I had the same problem :) Had to pull the battery to turn it off.

3. CSWTEXAS

CSWTEXAS Member

My snooze works fine EVO 2.2. I just wish the button was bigger. It is very hard to touch with only one eye open HAHAHA

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

My old slow windows mobile phone would do this sometimes. I would have calendar events throughout the day. Once in a while it would lock up and require a battery pull. When I put the battery back in, every single alarm from the past few weeks would go off at the same time. It normally took about 2 minutes to boot up, but with all these alarms going off at the same time, it would take almost 5 minutes before I could even hit any button.

5. s_special

s_special Well-Known Member

the way i found to stop the alarm:

go to alarm settings and change the alarm time to one min past your current time. when that min passes a new prompt will pop up and you can then dismiss the alarm.