One thing Samsung has done better than othersGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Android_FTW

Android_FTW New Member This Topic's Starter

In my opinion the capacitive buttons are better on the Moment than any of the other Android handsets so far. If you watch videos of the Droid and Nexus One it takes several presses for the buttons to respond whenever someone touches them. On my Moment they work great, never lagging.

Anyone else think this too?

Advertisement
  2. ZimLanfire

ZimLanfire Active Member

My Moment, in fact, DOES take several presses sometimes on the Home, Menu, and Back buttons. However, it seems once they're 'activated' and lit, they're VERY responsive. It's just that initial press that doesn't take; which happens about 50% of the time. *shrug*

3. CriticalCritic

CriticalCritic Well-Known Member

Are you using a skin?

4. ZimLanfire

ZimLanfire Active Member

I had a Zagg skin on it, but I couldn't get all of the tiny air bubbles out (which annoyed me) so I took it off. No skin at the moment.

"At the Moment"... HA! :)

5. Cirga

Cirga Well-Known Member

I have noticed that too occasionally. When I press menu or home it takes a second to wake up. Depends on how long the phone has been sitting (like over night turned on and charging).

If I am using it frequently there is no lag at all ever it seems.

6. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

The capacitive buttons work great for me all around but occasionally i have problems with the physical buttons not responding especially the end button when im trying to unlock my phone ill have to press twice sometimes.