one touch dialer?Support

Last Updated:

1. aoikoi

aoikoi New Member This Topic's Starter

So I'm able to go

home screen > long press > short cuts > contact > contact name

when I click on the contact it brings up their information. I don't want that, I just want to tap on the person and call. I read somewhere that donut had a one touch dialer but my phone seems to be lacking.

I've searched high and low for an answer, but I couldn't so forgive me if there is an answer else where. Or if anyone knows of any one touch dialer apps that can just add the person. That would be sweet.

thanks.

btw, this is my second devour and I'm experiencing all the same issues. Random reboots, contacts missing, screen going black, massive amounts of dropped calls. I'm going to be doing the warranty swap for the second time this week. I'll keep everyone updated if they send me a new phone eventually. I'm just very, very disappointed in this phone.

Advertisement
  2. tithefug

tithefug Active Member

There are two apps in the Market that allow this very functionality. They are AnyCut and BetterCut, free and paid, respectively. Both are may be the same developer. The only difference is that BetterCut allows you to modify the icon instead of using the contact's icon.

Also, the benefit of these apps is that you are able to directly start any known activity on the phone.

Tithefug

3. aoikoi

aoikoi New Member This Topic's Starter

Oh sweet jesus thank you.