• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

One X picture thread

Took a picture with low light mode. Kinda blurry.

IMAG0429.jpg

Upvote 0
loving the pics on here, some very impressive stuff.

it makes me wonder why i can't seem to get the same results.

very new to the forum, but as soon as my subject moves, or i move even a tiny amount, it goes blurry. seems to refocus all the time, meaning i cannot get the shot when i want, or the image becomes blurry.

not sure i can post images yet, as i am a newbie, but trying to do that from my dropbox account below...

not sure how to embed them yet either....

Upvote 0
loving the pics on here, some very impressive stuff.

it makes me wonder why i can't seem to get the same results.

very new to the forum, but as soon as my subject moves, or i move even a tiny amount, it goes blurry. seems to refocus all the time, meaning i cannot get the shot when i want, or the image becomes blurry.

not sure i can post images yet, as i am a newbie, but trying to do that from my dropbox account below...

not sure how to embed them yet either....

Copy the url of the image you want to use to the clipboard, open a post, hit the button that looks like this:
01.png
, paste your url and you're good to go.

Are you prefocusing or using Autofocus for your pics?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones