Ongoing notifications causing battery pull

1. keerf

keerf Well-Known Member

Hi All,

First off, let me state my phone is rooted, but this problem happened pre root as well. Certain applications, the two I think I've noticed doing it so far, were weather bug, and temp monitor. That have on going notifications, will randomly cause my phone to not turn back on from sleep. I have to do a battery pull just to get the phone back up.

Any ideas if there is a setting somewhere that I'm missing that might be causing that? Could I have a bad phone? Or is it just glitches in Android I have to deal with on occasion.

Any help would be great!

Advertisement
  2. refuzeandrezizt

refuzeandrezizt Well-Known Member

Custom ROM or no? I know this is a common issue with some of the custom ROM's. Haven't really heard of this happening much on a stock ROM.
  3. keerf

keerf Well-Known Member

Running smoked glass actually. But like I said, this was happening on stock too.

I could try flashing a different rom I guess.
  4. refuzeandrezizt

refuzeandrezizt Well-Known Member

Are you overclocked? Underclocked when sleeping? I've heard of people having trouble coming out of sleep because they had the clock set too low while sleeping. Grasping at straws really since there are numerous reasons for it to happen. Hope you can get it figured out though, I know it sucks.
  5. keerf

keerf Well-Known Member

I'm overclocked to 800mhz right now. When it goes to sleep I clock it to stock (aka 550).