Online Album?Support

1. Roll-Tide

Roll-Tide Well-Known Member

Might be a dumb question...but if I choose to "share" a photo by clicking sent to "online album", where does it go? What online album is it talking about?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Aggie12

Aggie12 Well-Known Member

would like to know this as well.
  3. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

Very good question. I assumed it went to my Picasa album but it didn't....

GMB
  4. Roll-Tide

i'm wondering...do we have some sort of verizon photo account or something? maybe it goes to something like that? i have no clue, just spit-balling...
    GrandMasterB likes this.
  5. Aggie12

hmm good thinking. I would check but that option is not in fission with everything removed. I think it goes to you pixplace account. but like I said can't test but just a thought. maybe someone can try it. pixplace you need to sign into myverizon to see it first though.
    GrandMasterB likes this.
  6. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

Yep, thats exactly where they go. I sent 2 pictures today after this thread and they are both there after I logged into Pix place.

Good work detectives!! :D

GMB
  7. Roll-Tide

awesome, thanks! completely useless, and not sure who would actually use that service but still...thanks!!
  8. Aggie12

Haha no problem. If he hadn't said that it wouldn't have snapped.
  9. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

FYI, You can set up "Quick Upload" to send to any photo sharing website you like.
    When in the Gallery: Menu / More / Setting / Quick upload album then select Use Email Address (or select 1 of the options listed) and enter the email address for your online photo sharing website.

Examples:
    xxxxx@twitpic.com
    xxxxx@photos.flickr.com
    xxxxx@picasaweb.com
    xxxxx@uploads.photobucket.com
    etc.
    Just check your settings at the respective website to see your email address for uploads.

If it doesn't work, you haven't setup a default email account to send Quick Uploads from:
    Messaging / Menu / Messaging Settings / Email / Default email account
    Select any email account you have on you're phone as the default account you send emails and Quick Uploads from.