• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

online android market

x10iii

Oct 25, 2010
just found out that theres a new online android market... but i cannot view apps under the "free apps" tab... however, if i search for an app i find it... also, i cannot download any apps... even though it says, the app will be downloaded shortly i dont get anything on my fone... how do i solve this??

Well I am unable to download from web based market, but like rosered said, it's all new and there's always a bug with new things from google :D

Was reading somewhere that rooted devices couldn't download - however i'm trying mine now as we speak (had to reflash so reinstalling everything)

seems to be working fine, and can see all free apps too

be easier to download at work now lol

Upvote 0
Was reading somewhere that rooted devices couldn't download - however i'm trying mine now as we speak (had to reflash so reinstalling everything)

seems to be working fine, and can see all free apps too

be easier to download at work now lol

Well I was on FreeX10 2.2.1 when it wouldn't work. I am now back to 2.1 (rooted) and it works perfectly :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones