Online deals / corporate discounts in stores?

Last Updated:

1. bxojr

bxojr Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Probably a stupid question, but does anybody know whether it's possible to get corporate discounts and "online-only" deals in Verizon stores? Or does "online only" really mean "online only"?

Advertisement
  2. compsavy

compsavy Member

From my experience you can get the corporate discounts in-store and online. Whereas you can only get the online-only deals online unless you find a manager who is willing to match the online price.

3. Old Man

Old Man Well-Known Member

I've seen several corporate stores around here be very clear that at least for those stores they do not match online pricing. They may come up with a comparable deal but will not actually directly match the online pricing.

4. Filipino.Cowboy

Filipino.Cowboy Well-Known Member

My family gets a discount on phones, plans, and accessories. We get them in-store and online and through the corporate link. Verizon lets us use the accessory discount in-store, but we have to argue EVERY time we upgrade in-store that we get the discount in-store as well. After 15-20 minutes each time, something magically happens in their system where the price changes. Not sure what happens, but it does. It's still a pain to argue about it though when we get the discount.

5. codeyh

codeyh Active Member

Generally speaking, the in-store price will be "with a rebate".. From what I've read elsewhere, policy regarding employee discount is to encourage visiting the website for that as well. If you're willing to make a scene, you can get these discounts in store.. but I wouldn't go down that road (to be honest).

So in a nutshell, Online Only is well, Online Only*