• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Online Stock for this Weekend?

Scincidae

Apr 22, 2010
I know the site says shipping by mid may, but I also read someone said they called and they apparently have 1000s in stocks. I was planning on ordering my D.Inc tomorrow and was hoping to get it before the 5th as that is when my AT&T service will be shut off. I don't mind to much if I have to wait 10 days without a phone but I was just wondering.

Thanks,
Scincidae

Call Verizon customer service, how are we supposed to know if it's in stock or not? :thinking:
That is kind of a rude answer, are all questions asked here obvious answers all member know? Of course not. This is pointed to those who may have ordered today or a similar situation where they might know. I see no point to call me out as if I were asking a stupid question.

Upvote 0
That is kind of a rude answer, are all questions asked here obvious answers all member know? Of course not. This is pointed to those who may have ordered today or a similar situation where they might know. I see no point to call me out as if I were asking a stupid question.

I agree. Someone may have ordered online recently and gotten an estimate shipping date that was sooner! Update us if you find out! And welcome to the forums!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones