Online Stock for this Weekend?General

Last Updated:

1. Scincidae

Scincidae Active Member This Topic's Starter

I know the site says shipping by mid may, but I also read someone said they called and they apparently have 1000s in stocks. I was planning on ordering my D.Inc tomorrow and was hoping to get it before the 5th as that is when my AT&T service will be shut off. I don't mind to much if I have to wait 10 days without a phone but I was just wondering.

Thanks,
    Scincidae

Advertisement
  2. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

Call Verizon customer service, how are we supposed to know if it's in stock or not? :confused:

3. Scincidae

Scincidae Active Member This Topic's Starter

That is kind of a rude answer, are all questions asked here obvious answers all member know? Of course not. This is pointed to those who may have ordered today or a similar situation where they might know. I see no point to call me out as if I were asking a stupid question.

4. bowerman

bowerman Guest

I agree. Someone may have ordered online recently and gotten an estimate shipping date that was sooner! Update us if you find out! And welcome to the forums!

5. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but I didn't mean to be rude. I would just personally call Verizon to get a definite and immediate answer. Sorry if I came off wrong.