• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Only paid apps showing in "My Apps" in market

jmfryer1978

May 24, 2010
Has anyone else had this issue? I've had the new market update and all looked good.

I have then re-booted my phone and when I go into the market now all I see is the apps I have paid for.

When I view the different categories of applications, the free ones I have installed show as "Installed", but I just can't see them under "My Apps".

EDIT - This has resolved itself now. Very strange, I didn't re-boot, or clear any cache (I'd done that already). Seemingly just being perisistant and continuously going back into the market must force something to update itself.

I was having this issue as well. I tried clearing the cache for the Market and also unistalled the Market updates. All my downloaded apps were back. As soon as the Market updated again, all I saw were my paid apps. I had three accounts on my phone (2 youtube accounts and my gmail account). I went into Settings -> Accounts and Sync and I deleted the youtube accounts leaving only my gmail account. After that, all my apps showed up again in the Market. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones