Only problem with Froyo, so farSupport

Last Updated:

1. poland626

poland626 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I hate the fact that now the screen turns to the right. Like, if I'm laying down and I turn to my right, the whole screen goes to the right and instead of using just my 1 hand, I now have to use both.

Now, I'm used to turning to the left and have the phone turn the other way but the fact that this turns by the slightish turn of the phone

Advertisement
  2. windycity

windycity Well-Known Member

You can disable that... Settings >> Display >> Auto-rotate screen [0/1]

3. poland626

poland626 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm in the menu but the only relatable option like the one you mention is Auto-rotate screen. IF I uncheck that, then the screen doesn't turn any direction.

4. hgoldner

hgoldner Well-Known Member

I am delighted by the additional 90 degrees. One problem I've encountered trying to "stand up" the Dinc horizontally is the need to have the cable coming out of the bottom. I just got a portable, collapsible matyas stand for ipod which works perfectly with the Dinc, especially now that I can rotate it such that the cable comes out of the top.

5. sharper4

sharper4 Well-Known Member

x2 - wish you could disable the turning to the right.

6. swindelljd

swindelljd Well-Known Member

Rotating to the right is very cool. It works great in normal apps but it doesn't seem to work in some apps that play full screen video like RealPlayer or the built in Flash full screen. Has anyone figured out how to make it rotate to the right in these types of situations?