• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OnOff Widgets Pack: Best Widget Pack for Android Hands Down

If you are like me and you like to have quick, one button access to all of your functions and features, then this is definitely for you. Curve Fish has put a lot of time into programming and customizing these widgets and it definitely shows. I started out by downloading a bunch of the free widgets and using them. I quickly realized how useful they all were so I purchased the pack. Since then the developer has released multiple skins and a couple of new widgets. The text label on the widget also functions as a shortcut to the setting screen for the various functions. For example: GPS widget toggles on/off, but if you touch the text for the GPS widget it will take you directly to the GPS settings menu. If you're like me and you like to change and customize the appearance of your phone, or set up multiple scenes just to give it some variety, then On/Off widgets pack is the best comprehensive set of widgets and skins out there. Nothing even comes close.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones