Open enrollment for insurance at VerizonGeneral

Last Updated:

1. thewhopper

thewhopper Member This Topic's Starter

Almost two months ago I bought an Eris (pristine condition) off someone on Craigslist. About an month ago Verizon had open enrollment for insurance...thus I was able to buy insurance on my phone for $8 bucks a month!!!

Just though I'd let everyone know...recommend checking with Verizon regarding their open enrollment. :D

Advertisement
  2. lilbballer27

lilbballer27 Well-Known Member

Not positive but when I bought my Eris in the Verizon store when I was offered insurance it was only $6 a month. Anyone else have this price or was theirs $8 also?

3. jreed2560

jreed2560 Well-Known Member

6 bucks is the insurance premium on feature phones, 8 for smartphones. I'm pretty sure thats universal. I would check ur online account. You might be paying for insurance you can't even use!:eek:

4. dbzeris

dbzeris Active Member

When I bought my Eris I was given the option of $6 insurance or $8 insurance that included an extended warranty. I went with the $8. I don't remember exactly what the difference is between the insurance and insurance/extended warranty though.

5. lilbballer27

lilbballer27 Well-Known Member

You had me nervous their for a second lol

This makes me feel better that you had the same thing offered to you as me so atleast I know Im not crazy i was offered $6 insurance lol

lisacolleenmac likes this.