• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Open home, Ahome

knucklez09

Feb 8, 2010
Im using aHome lite and openhome lite and noticed you cant use any widgets like calander and favorite contacts ect. Does the full version of these allow widget compatability? thats pretty much the thing thats gonna determine if I pay or not. (Im using the HTC Hero)
Thanks

I just installed aHome Lite yesterday, and I had the same complaint. How are they going to make these really awesome advanced home replacements, but not have the basic functionality of that which they're replacing?

Also, if you're on a Hero, I think you're in the same boat as me with my Moment, and running Android 1.5, so you can't get the non-Lite version of aHome.

Upvote 0
Im using aHome lite and openhome lite and noticed you cant use any widgets like calander and favorite contacts ect. Does the full version of these allow widget compatability? thats pretty much the thing thats gonna determine if I pay or not. (Im using the HTC Hero)
Thanks
I used OpenHome paid version for a couple months before I switched to SweeterHome. I don't remember OpenHome having a problem with widgets.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones