1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Open Home full

Last Updated:

1. carpenterty

carpenterty New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,
    I'm new to this board and to android devices, i came from a Blackberry Pearl 9300. I purchased Open Home full theme app. The app is nice and i like the different themes and settings however i can not figure out how to go back to my Motorola Droid X origanal stock theme. It should be under more themes but it just has themes that i downloaded and not my default theme. Does anyone know how to get it back short from uninstalling the app? Second question is now that i have downloaded a bunch of themes my app drawer is exftremely full. Is there a way to organize the app draw and put all the themes in a single folder?

I appologize if these questions have been asked, this is all new to me and didn't know where to start.

Thank you all for your help

Advertisement
  2. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

Open Home is an alternative home app. To use the stock home then you can't use Open Home. Go into settings > applications > manage applications. Scroll down to Open Home and select it, and then click Clear defaults.

If you want to organize your themes into a folder you'll need to make a folder on the home screen and organize them that way. As of now there is no way to organize the app drawer.

In my opinion I would not use Open Home anymore. Use either LauncherPro or ADW.Launcher. Two of the best home apps.

3. carpenterty

carpenterty New Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you however i tried that there are no defaults checked so nothing to clear. Its like it took over my phone! I tried to force close it with task manager and also tried closing it with advace task killer. When i go back to the home screen ifs open home is back. I have even emailed the dev and he instructed me to go into themes. Arg!

4. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

Go ahead and just uninstall it.