• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Open Home Gloss Suite, prob. changing wallpaper.

Dear Anyone,

For your info. here is the run down for my phone:

Model Number: Docomo HT-03A
Baseband Version: 62.50S.20.17H_2.22.19.26I
Kernel Version: 2.6.29-00479-g3c7df37android-build@apa26 #19
Build Number: DRD08

Network Provider: NTT Docomo

Coutry: Japan

Problem...

I recently installed Open Home with the Gloss Suite theme. This is an excellent theme, but I would really like to customize it a little more by adding my own wallpaper, instead of the one provided with the theme.

I have changed the wallpaper, (pre installation of Open Home), plenty of times with no problem. Always the nice sliding effect happens once the new wallpaper is installed. However, after installing Open Home and Gloss Suite theme, I have been able to change the wallpaper, but only with one image fixed to the desktop, (Fixed Portrait), and not with the image scrolling nicely behind my icons as it does with the standard wallpaper for Gloss Suite, (Sliding Landscape).

Firstly, does anyone understand my problem?

Secondly, does anyone have a way to fix this annoying problem?

Please help me, as I have a great wallpaper to add, and really want this to work ...it will make my phone "complete".

Cheers,

Koiboyjapan

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones