• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Open Home use on Moment

I'm running the latest version of Open Home just fine. I have never had a problem with it. I wonder if others that are having trouble have something else that might be conflicting with it? One thing I do though to help prevent bricking is that I do not set Open Home as my default. So when I hit the home button or when I boot up I choose between Android Home and Open Home.

Upvote 0
This isn't good news. I have been using Open Home all along but had to get my phone exchanged last night due to some hardware issues it was having... so the current version, if I install it, is going to run badly? It's already paid for, grr.
Yeah, ever since I had to exchange mine I've had OpenHome sitting in my market apps... paid for and ready to download... not gonna do it. It just acts weird when I change the orientation on the home screen. I'll get a text or something, slide out the keyboard to wake up the phone and then things get weird. The end result always has the bottom bar running up the side while the phone is in portrait mode, and I have to continuously slide the keyboard in and out to try and get the thing back to normal.

I mean, it looks awesome. But I just don't like it right now.:eek: I may give it another try later.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones