Open source wet dream

Last Updated:

1. lochtessmonster

lochtessmonster New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I'm Tess. I come from an Ubuntu household. My husband and I are kinda google fankids as well.

I bought an Eris the day they came on the market, and switched to an Incredible yesterday. I loved my Eris, but I'm fickle. I needed more than it could offer me.

My husband, patient man that he is finally got his first (on home account) Droid with the X. His work phone is the Aria.

On a non-tech note, we're both musicians. The hubby is the lead guitarist and front man for a cow-punk/rockabilly band called The Refuzniks. I play electric ukulele and sing for in all girl uke-a-billy band called The Snake Oil Slingbacks.

Our kids are also following in our footsteps. Open source fanboys/musicians. But they think our music is tolerable. The older one (11 years old), is a Flogging Molly/Plain White T's, the younger (8 years old) is a KISS fan.

So, I guess that's a rambling mess of who I am. My husband may or may not be around on the forums as well. We're friendly, I swear. :)

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D