• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Open two things at once????

hayride2

Lurker
Jun 13, 2011
Is there anyway to open and play music and open documents to see the words? I want to use this at my church but sometimes I need the words to the songs. I have the music loaded on my gTab and also all the words are stored on the SD Card 2.

I am wondering if there is anyway to have them both open and accessible. If there is can someone explain it to me? It seems when I open one and then try to open the other I lose the first one! I can get the music to play but then it takes me too long to open the words. If I try to go back to the music to start it over the words close and I'm back where I started :mad:!

Maybe this just isn't possible with this thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Debby

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones