1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

OpenFeint Freind listing

1. SHO_ONE

SHO_ONE Well-Known Member

I've done a search on the forum and if I happened to have missed the posting please excuse me and move / delete the thread.

Moving on, I was on another android forum (I know, I'm asking to be banned) and the title was will you be our friend. I decided to read up a bit on what they we're talking about and of course added them to my friends list. I haven’t really played any multiplayer as I don't know if that’s possible; however I though this being my first and true community into the Android world I wanted to post this here and first.

Want to be my friend, add me within your game. My Open Feint tag is SHO_ONE whats yours?

Happy gaming!

Here is a link to all of the available openfeint games http://www.openfeint.com/android

Advertisement
    :
  2. TheSystem

TheSystem Well-Known Member

Mine is KJerel
  3. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

Well, glad I wasn't just blind - I went over to the Post Your Code subforum and was surprised not to see an OpenFeint thread. Happy to add mine: Moonfyre (big surprise there).
  4. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Add me too, slighmd
  5. SHO_ONE

add androidandme apperently there going to run some contests and give things away.... I dunno what but it should be fun
  6. TheSystem

TheSystem Well-Known Member

I heard that awhile back too!.. Probably those little Android figures.
  7. porky101

porky101 Well-Known Member

mine is bloodarac
  8. droidberg

droidberg Well-Known Member

Add thrashasaur.
  9. MajesticFlame

MajesticFlame Well-Known Member

My Open Feint name is predictably MajesticFlame. :)
  10. hahaha what

hahaha what Well-Known Member

glocks
  11. SHO_ONE

Alot of you guys have been adding me and I appreciate it... I visit here, but not as often as I'd like. If you guys want to continue to add me that would be great!