opening pdf files in emailSupport

1. rove75

rove75 Well-Known Member

Im new to android so maybe its just me but I cant seem to open a pdf file unless its saved to the sd card first. Am I doing something wrong?

Advertisement
  2. cwa777

cwa777 Active Member

I'm having the same exact issue. I end up deleting the files later on my SD card. This has not happened on my other android phones, so not sure. Although this is my first Samsung and I am loving it!
  3. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

I've noticed a few things, in the settings in the email there isn't an option to allow certain sized emails to be sent or received. And I can't open pdf's either...so when I go to report something for droid-life, it won't let me bc it says the file is too big and it's just a damn picture!
  4. jhrIII

jhrIII Active Member

5. cwa777

cwa777 Active Member

I was referring to opening attachments in email. For instance, I get a ton of pdf attachments from my work email, and overtime I try to view them, they automatically get saved to my sd card. Must be a setting to somewhere to view vs save to sd I would think?
  6. hockeymn25

hockeymn25 New Member

I would like help with this as well. any solution or do i always have to go to sd card to see files in emails?
  7. hockeymn25

hockeymn25 New Member

B u m p
  8. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

everyone with this phone is having this issue, lol, and I've actually seen a few of the Charge's returned for thunderbolts bc they need the pdf's to open instead of having to save them 1st, my Incredible is a better phone than the Charge, but when I returned my Charge I missed it, but the email thing kinda pisses me off and the middle of the night full charge notification, I have another app and it does it too, so i get 2 "DROOIIDS" in the middle of the night, ugh!