Opinions on accessory manufacturers??

Last Updated:

1. kentpavelka

kentpavelka Active Member This Topic's Starter

I am about to order some EVO accessories...mainly charge cords, data cables, etc.

I have decided on the type & styles I need...that's not what I need input on. I'm getting a couple of standard USB cord chargers, and one retractable model. I am also thinking I'll avoid inflated prices for the like at Best Buy & Sprint.

Question is: does anybody know if there is significant difference in quality in the various brands? Amzer, Seidio, Orion, Ziplinq all offer these things on line. Or, does Sprint HTC, Best Buy have better quality merchandise?

Any thoughts?

k.p.

Advertisement
  2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

I wouldn't automatically assume that Sprint (or any other carrier) and Best Buy means quality. They carry products that vary in quality since they don't do their own manufacturing but simply resell.

In general, Monoprice is a great source for cables and accessories though they don't specialize in products for smartphones.

3. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

^ Monoprice is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!! for chargers and such i use cellphoneshop.com i got a car charger for aout $3 and another $2 shipping

4. kentpavelka

kentpavelka Active Member This Topic's Starter

As I said, the real question is whether anybody truly can speak to the difference in qualilty of the various brands. We can all see what the prices are! I just went ahead and bought some things from Amzer...a shot in the dark as I think most of this is.