• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OPO Camera discussion and pics

TheAtheistReverend

Anybody want a peanut?
Feb 24, 2010
Minneapolis
So, after owning this fantastic supercomputer/phone/PDA/camera/navigation device for a little while, I am pleased to announce that I am in love.
I love the camera on this thing.
I had reservations before buying that it wouldn't really be an improvement over my S4, or it would just plain be a downgrade. It is neither a side step or downgrade at all. I have been getting fantastic photos since day one with this thing, and the Clear Picture update hasn't harmed a bit.

I stumbled across this video comparing the OPO camera to the Canon 5D MarkIII (YouTube Direct Link)and I felt so smug, I had to share. At least I'm sharing with those who are already fans I hope.

I noticed that we seem to be missing a photo sharing/bragging thread here, so I hope y'all will join me in posting some of your favorite shots taken with your OnePlus. Please just "hide content" if you're going to share full-res images to save on page loading time!

I'll start with one of my favorites:

Full-res:

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones